Monday, November 22, 2010

Finally Blogging!

I have to admit I'm an avid blog stalker. I tend to gravitate towards wedding/style/design blogs and mom blogs, but this blog is just about me and daily life. I spent awhile agonizing over a title for this blog and the one I finally settled on just kind of randomly popped in my head. I just thought that it is what my life is filled with and what I enjoy most, Love and Good Company. I am blessed to have my friends and family provide more than enough of this! This week, I am trying to be especially thankful for all the good things in life and all of God's blessings. Being thankful is something we need to be year round, but Thanksgiving is a fun and sweet reminder of how precious all of our blessings are. Can't wait for some good times, good food, fall air, and football rivalry this week!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

With love,
Clara

No comments:

Post a Comment