Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Finals..

so it's finals week. i have 3 on friday and two on saturday, and then its on to freedom and bigger and better things..(ok so its only 30 days, whatever, dont kick me while im down)...anyways, school is already beyond over in my mind. so new subject! I have actually completed alot of my present shopping for this Christmas and that is super exciting because it stresses me out and everyon usuallys gets their presents around spring break!

On a different note, can we just say that Hobby Lobby and T.J. Maxx are probably my two favorite stores ever?! Hobby Lobby takes me to a place where i just feel like i AM Martha Stewart, and TJ Maxx has just about everything you could ever need at great prices. I am an admitted shopaholic, so its ok. Also lately everything in Bath and Body works is just divine. Secret Wonderland, Twilight Woods, and Winter Candy Apple are my faves, just to name a few. And lets not forget about their keychain hand sanitizers, literally, i think they have kept me semi-well this winter!

Lastly, I having a war in my head over colored/patterned tights for this winter. I absolutely love them and love them on (most) everyone I see, but i just CANT picture myself wearing them....oh well, i did buy a cranberry colored pair to try out and they are pretty tame, so we shall see.

oh yeah, i hate communications as a major..any suggestions???

Peace and Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment